Oct 17, 2019 Summary: How to transfer music from iTunes library to iPhone iOS 13 without using iTunes itself? This article will recommend you the best iTunes alternative for Windows & Mac to sync music from iTunes to iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro(Max) and even won’t erase your existing data. Dec 11, 2017 Anyway, it is necessary to learn how to copy iPod songs to iTunes library for PC or Mac. If you search 'transfer iPod music to iTunes' in Google, there are tens of thousands of answers turn up that dazzle you a lot. Below are the two of those ways for your reference: 1. Sync Music from iPod to iTunes Library via iTunes. Jan 27, 2020 Make sure that you've purchased the music that you want to transfer. In order to move the music from your iPhone onto your computer's hard drive, you'll need to have the music in question fully downloaded into your iTunes library on your phone.
- How To Transfer Songs From Mac Itunes To Iphone
- Transfer Itunes Library To New Ipad
- Transfer Itunes Library To Ipod
Don’t know how to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes? Read on this guide to get two simple methods to transfer songs from iPhone to iTunes quickly. Apply to all iPhone models: iPhone 11/XS/XR/8/X/7/6s/6/5s/SE/5/4s.
iTunes Backup & Transfer Tips
Transfer from iTunes
Transfer to iTunes
Transfer without iTunes
iTunes Backup Password Problems
iTunes Backup Content
AnyTrans – iPhone Music to iTunes
Want to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes or computer? Free download this professional music transfer tool to transfer songs from iPhone iPad iPod to iTunes, Windows PC or Mac in 1 click.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
You may spend thousands of dollars and hours building an awesome music library on your iOS device – iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or an older iPod. However, data like music on your device might be in danger as millions of smartphones are lost, stolen or damaged every day. In this case, it’s quite necessary yet important to backup your iPhone files.
If you want to make a smart backup of your iPhone music to iTunes, or just want to get your Apple music back to your iTunes library, follow this guide to see how to transfer music from an iPhone, iPad or iPod to iTunes with two simple methods.
Part 1. How to Transfer Songs from iPhone to iTunes (Purchased Music Only)
You can also import music from iPhone to iTunes using the traditional way – iTunes. But only the purchased music files from iTunes store can be transferred with this method. Those non-purchased songs are not included.
Here’s how to transfer music from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod to iTunes:
- Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
- Choose “Account” > “Authorizations” > Click on “Authorize This Computer”.
- Click “Authorize” to ensure the computer is authorized to play iTunes Store purchases.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable.
- Click “Transfer Purchases” in the window that appears.
- Or choose “File” > “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases From [your iPhone name]”.
- Click “Recently Added” in the left panel of iTunes to check the newly imported songs.
- If you want to save them to computer, choose the music and hit “Download”.
How to Transfer Songs from iPhone to iTunes – Using iTunes
Part 2. How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes (Purchased & Non-purchased Music)
Note that your iOS device is not a storage/backup device, and syncing iPhone iPad iPod with iTunes is one-way access – iTunes to iPhone. So you need an iPhone to iTunes transfer software to add music to iTunes. AnyTrans for iOS, a professional iPhone to iTunes music transfer tool can be a good choice. It supports all kinds of iPhone, iPad and iPod models: including the latest iPhone 11/XS (Max)/XR, from iOS 5 to the newest iOS 13.
AnyTrans – Sync iPhone to iTunes
- Unlike iTunes, it transfers both purchased and non-purchased music.
- Keep playlists and metadata, like play counts, ratings, mp3 tags, etc.
- View and transfer the content in the iTunes library to iPhone.
- Transfer music from iPhone to computer, and vice versa.
Free Download100% Clean & Safe
Free Download100% Clean & Safe
Oct 17, 2012 Connect the two computers to the same network. Share your folder from the old computer and copy the entire iTunes library folder into the folder on the new one. Again, deauthorize the old computer if no longer required. Both methods should give the new computer a working clone of the library that was on the old one. Jul 28, 2017 Relocating an iTunes Library. My huge iTunes library, which is scattered all over. Instead of paying for cloud storage, I would like to move all the multimedia files to an external drive so I. Sep 24, 2019 How to Move Your iTunes Library to a New Location. Such as playlists and ratings, won't carry over. Before you begin, you must have a current backup of your Mac, or at the very least, a current backup of iTunes. The process of moving your iTunes library includes deleting the original source library. Move Your Mac's Home Folder to a New. Ad-hoc meaning definition.
The following step-by-step guide with screenshots will guide you to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes:
1. Download AnyTrans for iOS and install it on your computer > Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
2. Choose “Device Manager” mode. Select the “Audio” option to get your music, playlists, ringtones, voice memos, etc.
3. Click on “Music”, then select the music you want to transfer to iTunes.
4. Click on “Send to iTunes” button to transfer the selected music files from your iPhone to iTunes Library.
Transfer iPhone Music to iTunes with AnyTrans
Actually, these steps can also be used to import music from iPhone to your computer. If you want to transfer music from iPhone to computer, just click button (To Computer) in the last step to do the task.
Here we have prepared a video to demonstrate how to transfer your iPhone music to iTunes or computer with AnyTrans:
Bonus Tip: Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer Wirelessly
How To Transfer Songs From Mac Itunes To Iphone
If you don’t have USB cable aside, but want to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes, you can try to transfer music to computer first. Here we recommend AnyTrans app. With this tool, you could transfer music to computer without USB cable. Please follow the steps below to see how to manage it.
Please make sure that your iPhone and computer are connected in the same WiFi.
Step 1. Install AnyTrans app on your iPhone.
Step 2. Visit anytrans.io on your computer browser, then you could see a QR code.
Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer Wirelessly – Step 2
Step 3. Open AnyTrans on your iPhone, tap the scan button on the upper right corner to scan the code on your computer.
Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer Wirelessly – Step 3
Step 4. When your iPhone has connected with your computer, choose the music you want to transfer, tap “send” to start the transferring process.
Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer Wirelessly – Step 4
Part 3. How to Sync Music from iTunes to iPhone
There may be times when you want to transfer music from your iTunes music library or computer to your iPhone. And here we would like to share you the ways to sync music from iTunes to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Here’re steps how you can sync songs to iPhone with iTunes:
- Make sure that you have the latest version on your computer.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via matched USB cable.
- Tap “Trust” on your iPhone to continue.
- Click “Options” under “Summary” tab.
- Cancel “Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected”.
- Then, check “Manually manage music and videos”.
- Don’t forget to click “Done” when it’s done.
- Import music into iTunes library from computer by clicking “File”.
- Then “Add File to Library”.
- Once transferred successfully, you can select the music icon on top to see all the songs.
- Click “Music” under the “Settings” tab.
- Choose “Sync Music”. You can either sync the entire music library or selected playlists as you like.
- Then click the “Done” button at the bottom.
If you prefer other ways to do the task or need to transfer music from your computer to iPhone, then refer to this guide: How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone. It offers you all possible ways to transfer music to iPhone, even without iTunes.
The Bottom Line
We believe Playlists is as important as the music itself and will benefit every music lovers, especially people who want to relieve their anxiety, sharpen memory, increase concentration, improve their mood or even relieve pain. Hopefully, this brief tutorial will successfully help you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library on your computer. If you found this solution works well, please feel free to share it or join the conversation by leaving a comment.
Free Download * 100% Clean & Safe
Transfer Itunes Library To New Ipad
More Related Articles
Popular Articles & Tips You May Like
Transfer Itunes Library To Ipod
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >