- Transfer Music From Ipad To Computer Itunes
- Transfer Itunes Library From Macbook To Ipad
- Transfer Itunes Library From Mac To Iphone
- iPhone to Mac
- iPhone to PC
- iPhone to iPhone/iPad
“I have some photos in a folder on my Mac's desktop. I want them in my iPad's Camera Roll. I don't wanna use iTunes syncing because I just want this single bunch of pics added to my iPad camera app. Can I copy photos from Mac folders to iPad without iTunes?”
Transfer Music From Ipad To Computer Itunes
Move your iTunes library to another computer. If you get a new computer, you can transfer your iTunes library by connecting computers or by using iPod or a portable drive. See the Apple Support article Back up and restore your iTunes library on your PC. Your library will transfer automatically to the new Apple Music app, Apple TV, and Apple Podcasts. And you’ll still have access to your favorite iTunes features, including your previous iTunes Store purchases, rentals, and imports and the ability to easily manage your library.
Transfer Itunes Library From Macbook To Ipad
Exporting photos from iOS device to computer is quite easy, while things are different in terms of pictures transferring between Mac and iPad/iPhone. If you have tons of images stored on your Mac computer and want to be accessible to them at anytime and anywhere, you can consider importing photos to iPad Pro/Mini/Air. With its portability and high resolution screen, iPad makes it enjoyable to view and share photos with friends or families. This post covers 2 simple ways on how to transfer photos from MacBook Pro/Air/iMac to iPad with or without using iTunes.
Method 1: Sync iPhoto Pictures to iPad Using iTunes
Usually iTunes is the first choice at the mention of iOS files transferring. In the following, I will show you how to move pictures from iPhoto Library to iPad Pro/Air/Mini.
You need to make sure that you quit all the iCloud applications as stated above. If any of the applications are not responding, then you need to force quit them. Can't connect to icloud library mac download.
- 1. Connect your iPad with Mac OS X computer via the cable. iTunes will automatically launch if it hasn’t been opened already.
- 2. Click the iOS device icon and then Photos tab.
- 3. Choose iPhoto under “Sync photos from” option. For later Photos App on Mac, it will be “Photos”. Or you can create a folder on Mac if the pictures are not in iPhoto Library. Specify the photos by Albums, Events or Faces to be exported.
- 4. Click Sync and the photos are added into iPad. When the syncing process finished, you can see a promotion on the top of the iTunes window. Now you can disconnect your iPad.
However, as the case on the beginning of this post suggests, people are not willing to sync photos from Mac to iPad using iTunes. 3 main reasons can lead to this situation.
Why users not willing to use iTunes to copy photos?
- 1. iTunes may erase existing photos and other files on your iPad.
- 2. Only supportive to folders. You can’t just pick up a single picture to be transferred.
- 3. Synced photos deleting must be done through iTunes again. (No deletion tab shown on Camera roll)
Therefore I strongly recommend a third-party software Tenorshare iCareFone for your reference. It can get photos importing job perfectly done if you don’t mind costing a few dollars. Compared to iTunes, it enables one or multiple photos to be exported from Mac to iPad without data losing, and it also compatible with all iPad models and Mac OS version 10.14/10.13/10.12 and under.
Method 2: Import Photos from Mac to iPad with Tenorshare iCareFone
Apart from iTunes, you can take advantage of Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac to sync photos to iPad without iPhoto/iTunes. The steps are quite simple.
- 1. Launch the iOS file transferring software and plug in your iPad to Mac OS computer with USB cable. And then Go to File Manager > Photos.
- 2. Click Import and it will automatically pop up a window for you to choose a location to migrate photos to iPad.
- 3. After that click Open to start sending photos to your iPad.
Transfer Itunes Library From Mac To Iphone
Done! Within a few minutes, you can view all pictures on iPad freely now. Come and hit this iTunes alternative software that you should not miss for Mac now.