Sep 22, 2017 so follow these steps 1. Go to Home/Library/Safari/ folder and remove the following two files: history.plist lastsession.plist Go to Home/Library/Caches/Meta.
- Jan 27, 2018 I've been having this problem lately on my Mac. I recently downloaded Office 2016. At first, no problems. Recently, though every time I open Word or when I exit off I get prompted with 'Word Cannot Open the Existing Global Template' or 'Do you want to replace the existing Normal.dotm' or 'Changes have been made that affect the global template,.
- Jul 14, 2015 Word for Mac 2016 (15.11.2) - can't open documents from Finder I have been using the preview versions of Word for Mac 2016 all along, and haven't had this issue. After installing the final release version (15.11.2) yesterday, I can no longer open documents from Finder or SharePoint.
- Mar 19, 2020 Unable to Open Outlook on Mac I've been unable to open Outlook on my Mac today. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question (0) Subscribe Subscribe. Note The Library folder is hidden in Mac OS X Lion. To display this folder, hold down the OPTION key while you click the Go.
Follow these steps to use the Photos library repair tool:
Mac Show Library
- Hold down the Option and Command keys while you open Photos on your Mac.
- In the dialog that appears, click Repair to start the repair process.
You might be asked to type in your user account password to authorize the library repair.
The repair tool analyzes the the library's database and repairs any inconsistencies it detects. Depending on the size of your library, this might take some time. When the process is completed, Photos opens the library.
Where is library on macbook. But we are also encouraged by the stories of our readers finding help through our site.
Can't Open Mail On Mac
If you repair a library that's automatically updated with iCloud Photos, the entire contents of the library re-updates with iCloud after the repair process completes.