Feb 13, 2020 Before you use iTunes to sync content to your iOS or iPadOS device, consider using iCloud, Apple Music, or similar services to keep content from your Mac or PC in the cloud. This way, you can access your music, photos, and more on your devices when you aren't near your computer. Learn more about using Apple Music or iCloud Photos instead of iTunes. IPod is warmly welcome by music fans for its portability and capacity which holds thousands of songs at a time. If you are new to iPod, then you may need to build a new playlist first according to your own preference, and it is essential to know how to transfer music from iTunes to iPod especially when you want to make good used of this gorgeous device. Dec 11, 2017 - Open iTunes on the computer and then go to Edit Devices Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPad from syncing automatically. Plug iPod into computer via USB cable, and then iTunes will automatically recognize your iPod and display the icon at the upper right corner. Click File Devices Transfer Purchases.
If you're using macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC, use iTunes to sync content to your devices. Before you use iTunes to sync content to your iOS or iPadOS device, consider using iCloud, Apple Music, or similar services to keep content from your Mac or PC in the cloud. This way, you can access your music, photos, and more on your devices when you aren't near your computer. Learn more about using Apple Music or iCloud Photos instead of iTunes.
If you use iCloud or other services like Apple Music to keep your content up-to-date across all of your devices, some syncing features through iTunes might be turned off.
Transfer Song From Ipod To Itunes Library On Mac Windows 10
What you can sync with iTunes
- Albums, songs, playlists, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Photos and videos.
- Contacts and calendars.
iTunes features might vary by country or region.
Sync or remove content using iTunes
- Open iTunes and connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- Click the device icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window. Learn what to do if you don't see the icon.
- From the list under Settings on the left side of the iTunes window, click the type of content that you want to sync or remove.* To turn syncing on for a content type, select the checkbox next to Sync.
- Select the checkbox next to each item that you want to sync.
- Click the Apply button in the lower-right corner of the window. If syncing doesn't start automatically, click the Sync button.
* You can only sync your device with one iTunes library at a time. If you see a message that your device is synced with another iTunes library, your device was previously connected to another computer. If you click 'Erase and Sync' in that message, all content of the selected type on your device will be erased and replaced with content from this computer.
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
After you set up syncing with iTunes using USB, you can set up iTunes to sync to your device with Wi-Fi instead of USB.
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select 'Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.'
- Click Apply.
Ipod To Itunes
When the computer and the device are on the same Wi-Fi network, the device appears in iTunes. The device syncs automatically whenever it's plugged in to power and iTunes is open on the computer.
Copy photo library to new mac. This will begin uploading any and all images you have stored in the Photos app to iCloud.Source: iMoreHow to optimize your photo and video storageIf you routinely shoot 4K video or high-quality images on your iPhone, iPad, or DSLR, you may run out of storage space fast.
- Learn what to do if you see an error when you try to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes.
- Learn how to redownload items that you purchased on another device.
- Learn how to import photos and videos to your computer.